Does any of you understand the feeling when you in a such a bad mood that you can’t work and even do anything else, you can only lay on a sofa, watch movies all day all night and forget about the world around? Does it sound familiar to you? For me definitely yes. And even the big luggage of pending work doesn’t stop you from doing nothing. What can we do with it? Fix it 🙂 Today is Thursday and we are having a Blog Tips rubric, that’s why today I want to share with you some tips that will help you (and me too) to become more productive at work, study, hobby and in a life itself.
- Visualize the goal. In other words, write down what you have now and what you want to achieve. When your goal is recored somewhere else besides your head, then you start realizing that this goal is real and can be reached, and after that the actions happen.
- Find the appropriate motivation. Without motivation there is no action, quite banal. But still many of us forget about this point. Before starting doing something you need to find out the motivation field which will keep you moving on. But you really need to understand the power of it, not just find it. Because only the understanding of the motivation power keeps us working and working.
- Make the day schedule. One of the main points! You need to write down your schedule, from beginning to an end: at what time you will wake up, what will you do next, when you need to have a rest and so on. This thing will keep you organized and motivated too to catch with all your daily work.
- Act in a command. It’s much better reaching your goal when you are not alone. You will be more organized, happy and in a comfort together with your dearest friend. And if you accidentally stop working, than your will guaranteed to get a nice and a friendly kick 🙂
- Rest wisely. But if you understand that you really need a nice rest, then go and get it. But forget about computer games, movies and social media. Rest wisely. Read a motivation book (I do really recommend “Don’t Eat The Marshmallow Yet!” – The Secret to Sweet Success in Work and Life by ) or the success stories of famous people, discuss with your friend your next action plan – all these things will keep you motivated while you are laying on the sofa.
Did I miss something? It’s your turn to give advises – share them in comments.