How to prepare your day during the fashion week seasons in order to catch everything? And how to do it correctly if you are working all day long, sitting with a baby, studying without sleep and eat. Today in the Blog Tips rubric that is linked with the second day of the fashion week in Moscow MBFW Ruissia I will tell you how to deal with all the fashion week madness and catch all the things and even more.
- Make a list of the fashion shows you want to visit (believe me, you want be able to see them all :)). If you know nothing about the participants, than Google them, find photos and videos from the previous seasons in order to understand what you will probably see this time.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Keep in mind, propably you will have to stand at the show in an overwhelmed hall, that’s why I really advise you to wear comfortable shoes. Heels are great, I know, but I am not sure that you will be able to be in them all the day long.
- Don’t be hurry to the shows. If you are going to the show which starts at 6 pm, note, it starts a bit later. And it is said that the guests can enter the runaway 30 min before the show – in some cases yes, but only for those who are in a priority lists (people with invitations, VIP and Front Row bages). And if you are not in this category, I advise you to enter 10 min before the show – that’s why you won’t be standing in a huge queue near the entrance.
- Be realistic. If you are going to the fashion show in the evening after a hard working day, please try to understand that it will be really hard to visit all the shows and stay at the event until the last person: your tiredness due to waiting, loud music and a large numbers of flashes will let you know after the first (for you) show 🙂
- Have fun. Despite some cons, which are absolutely normal, get the best of all. Because for some people going to a fashion week is an absolute dream and they will be really happy just to be at the show and it doesn’t matter if they are not sitting on the front row.