I am sure, that inspiration is one of the most important things in the life of every creative (an not) person. It’s like a motivation, and with a lack of it it’s really hard for us to achieve our goals. And today I want to share with you top 6 proven ways that will help you find an inspiration you were looking for a long time.
- Take an example. There are a lot of people who achieved great positions in their hobbies, arts, carrier and their stories just can’t not inspire. Sometimes I need this divine kick to write a new article, create a new project, and when I need this portion of an inspiration I look at my favorite influencers who create great things every day and this really gives me that ass kick that keeps me motivated and inspired.
- Leave your home. I am not sure that you can find an inspiration at home especially while you are laying on your favorite sofa. All the magic of inspiration located right out of your home and the comfort zone. Dress up, leave your home, take risks, try something new, take pictures, visit exhibitions and thematic meetings, meet your friends – and an inspiration will definitely find you.
- It’s banal but, google. On the net you can find loads of motivating quotes and pictures, Instagram profiles, Pinterest pages, videos, tutorials, and when I need this special portion of inspiration I go and check new cool and minimal Instagram profiles and Pinterest boards, and after a few monitoring sessions I feel myself inspired for at least a day.
- Take a rest. Rest is one of the most important parts of the activity. It helps us rethink our goals and set new ones, accumulate experience that we got, create new projects, work on the mistakes that we made and just relax. We don’t need to forget taking pauses because this process helps us create new and unexpected things.
- Mood board. On my work place wall I attached cool pictures and photos that charms and inspire me. A mood board to be clear. All creative people do this kind of boards. While I was studying in Istituto Marangoni in Paris my tutor told me to create a mood board before creating my fashion collection. This mood board was supposed to inspire me containing all those things that I want to associate with my collection. And it really worked out! What is more mood boards visualize our goals – about it I already wrote in this Blog Tips article.
- Look back. Just take a look at what you have already achieved. You are not in the beginning of your journey, you are already far far away, and just a few steps separates you from your goals. And if you could achieve what you have now, if you could pass all the tests than nothing can stop you. And I am sure that this inspiration point is the most important one!
And how do you find your inspiration? May be a forgot something? Leave your opinion in comments below.