This day finally started – my next trip that starts just in a few hours! This time I am off to one absolutely fantastic towns in the world – Geneva, with a rich history, wide range of activities, shopping destinations and of course inspiration. And I really can’t wait for the taxi to take me to the airport. And while I am heading there, I am happy to share with you another portion of a Blog Tips rubric where I am giving you small but effective tricks how to run your blog while travelling. So, let’s start!
- Plan your publications. Plan and create in advance all the publications that you want to share with the readers during the trip. They shouldn’t be enormous, no, just make informative posts like facts about the place you are visiting, or what the most essential things people need to take with them, or just like me, write your tips how to run a blog during the travel time.
- Write about where are you know. I advise you to make just a small post about the place you are staying, share a few new photos of the city, say something like hey I am fine, and just let your readers know what are you going to do during your trip. Don’t make this kind of posts big, just a few words to let your readers know that you are still online 🙂
- Inform about your Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook profiles. If you really don’t have an opportunity and time to write blogposts, than let your readers know about other channels where they can follow your journey, like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook – whatever. Social media is very simple, as for followers and as for content creators, that’s why I don’t think you will face any problems sharing your trip there.
- Spend time wisely. If you are travelling by plane (or by train, or by a cruise ship), you can use your time for a deep sleep (not my type), for TV series (yeap, this is my type) or for writing new articles and additing the photos. You don’t need to have an Internet here, so you can spend the time doing really useful thing, and when you be at home, all the articles will be almost done and ready to be published.
- Think in advance about the publications about your trip. A few days before your X-day, I kindly advise you to think about what kind of posts you would like to share with your readers after the trip. For example, prepare the outfits you probably want to shoot, or think about the Top 5 restaurants worth visiting, google them, and put them into a writing list (this kind of posts are very popular among travellers, just pay attention). There are a lot of things you can write about, just give the freedom to your imagination!
So here they are, my Top 5 travel advises 🙂 Do you have anything to add? And, by the way don’t forget to follow me on the Instagram where I will be sharing all my travel adventures which you will probably find attractive. And I will be using a Snapchat too if the Internet won’t betray me, you can find me there by searching ennfrancosays as usual. Happy trip to me! Will be missing you all 🙂