Hello, my name is Anna and I love wine and dine. Especially in a great cozy place with friends. Many different people quite often ask me to advise them a nice place to have a drink and talk. And most of the time I don’t know what to advise them cause it’s sometimes hard to focus on one thing. That’s why I decided to make this small but very heartwarming list of places that I really love to visit, with friends or alone. Write them down, they are all worth it.
- Calicano. I have already written about this place in that post, but I want to share it with you one more time. Here is the best chicken quesadilla I have ever tasted! And what is more here is one of my favorite breakfast menus! Address: Bolshoy Patriarshy lane., 4
- Wine and Crab. One of my latest findings! From the name it’s quite easy to understand that the menu mainly consists of dishes made with or from crabs. And before I came here I hated this product. Now – I am in love with it. I really recommend fettuccine pasta with crab meat – so tasty! Address: Nikolskaya street, 19-21 / 1
- Jamie’s Italian. Тут Here is the best pasta with salmon I have ever eaten. And believe me I ate loads of it. And only in this restaurant they make it in such magical and unknown for me way that everytime a make a bite I feel so satisfied with the taste! Address: Okhotny Ryad street, 2
- Seasons. This is the favorite place of my family where we usually celebrates different holidays except of New Year. The menu is very very big and I really can’t name my favorite dish. You need to try them all. Address: Leninsky Prospect, 109
- Didi. Georgian cuisine – oh this is my love! Khinkali, khachapuri, kharcho, matzoni – oh my God, do I need to continue? I really want these all! If you are in love with Georgian food, you will really love the place. Address: Tverskoy Boulevard, 14, Building 4
P.S. Click on the restaurant’s names to see more.